Friday 26 April 2013

In the Spotlight: Herdis Pala Palsdottir


Today's interview is with: Herdis Pala Palsdottir

 


Hello and welcome to the place where bravehearts meet! I am so happy to have you here!

Please introduce yourself to my blogreaders:

My name is Herdis Pala.  I work as a coach and a speaker and with that my goal is to light a spark within people so that they start, or keep on, working on becoming the best they can be and live the life they dream of and are capable of living.

I love inspiring people to live both their private and professional lives in a way that they don´t have any regrets when they throw their 70 year old birthday parties !

How did you find out what your calling is ?

People have always told me that I´m a good listener and that my direct, yet gentle, way of asking them direct and honest questions has helped them see things from different perspectives, hear better what their inner voice is saying and really believing that they are capable of more than they are doing right now.

When I chose to make changes in my life in 2011 this just came naturally to me.

Please share your favorite thing about your business:

To witness the growth of my clients !  When my clients find out their dreams and vision, ways to turn it into reality, ways around their possible obstacles and just go for it with my support and encouragement, that is absolutely what I love most about my business.



What was your bravest step?
To leave my safe zone, spread my wings and just go for my own dream.

As you know I am a Dreamcoach where I help heartcentred people connect with their passion, mission, and vision. What are you dreaming about? 

I´m dreaming about the changes that I´m preparing in my business so that I will have more time to create more and better content, assessments and exercises for my clients, to help them even more and further in their growth.  These changes I´m working on will result in more products and programs online, on my website, so my clients can work on their dreams and growth whenever and wherever best suits them.

What are your top 3 tips to keep balance as an Entrepreneur ?

Take good care of myself, enough sleep, exercises, good nutrition and enough "me-time".

Do my weekly Sunday Summits, to keep track of my accomplishments and my aha-moments as well as making plans for what I want to achieve.

Give some of my time to others ; offer some free private coaching sessions every month to those who need or want it but can´t afford it.

How can we find you?

My webpage is www.herdispala.com and then I can also be found at www.facebook.com/herdispala.is,

http://www.linkedin.com/in/herdispala,

www.twitter.com/herdispala,

www.pinterest.com/herdispala  

 
Dreamheartsmartart is a place to get inspired and to share with an open heart. What would you like to offer to my readership?

I would like to offer them to sign up HERE for FREE to get my e-book "So Now What? How to Turn Your Successful Life into Something Even Better" plus my weekly eZine where every week I share my thoughts with readers with all kinds of practical tips for readers´ private and professional lives.


 

Thank you so much!
Love and light,
Andrea

No comments: